Friday, April 27, 2007
Photography
Photography, the art! I think I was made for it. Even as a child I loved to take pictures, but now, it's a passion. It brings me great joy. I know, I know...I do take a lot of pictures. Just ask my family and close friends, who I practically beg to practice on. I'm getting my grandson trained at an early age. I have learned that all I have to do is ask, and he pretty much is open to the idea now, having his picture taken. He likes to view them after our mini photo shoots, for sure. Cliff has completely learned to ignore me since he is with me most of the time and he is the one that is practiced on the most. All the better for those candid shots! My older kids...they tolerate me. But, recently I have found the pleasure of photographing teens. They are fresh and creative. I tell them to have fun with it...they are uninhibited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it must run in the family Aunt Gayle! I love it too!
well I think you were made for it....you sure are great at it!
Post a Comment