Soon to be ours...
Cliff was bound and determined to have a project (like he doesn't work hard enough as it is)...mind you we still have 18 boxes of ceramic tile in the garage yet to lay down in our kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room...But, this will be a fun project (I'm told convincingly), refurbishing (gutting) this 1971 Roadmaster to a fabulous, coveted, vintage, beauty (or so I hope)! Cliff has given me a promise of completion the end of next year. I have not seen this trailer up close (zoomed photo), but I'm told a side flaps in the wind, the floor has a hole in it, the window louvers have wasp nests in them, the outside has mold/lichen stuff on it and the refrigerator stinks to high heaven. What are we doing with our tent trailer, you ask? We will continue to be the proud owners and campers in between "Operation Ghetto Restoration". Oh yeah, Cliff has also promised to complete our home improvement projects as well! I guess a good motivator since we have had the tile nearly 3 years...I will update with before and after photos throughout the year.
2 comments:
oh my gosh that is our trailers twin!!!!! lol
Cool! I love it! Good for Cliff. I can hardly wait to see the finished product. It's going to be beautiful!
Post a Comment