www.shoutlife.com/brettrush
www.myspace.com/brettrushmusic
Brett Rush and Band
After the concert my friend, Joanna, took the next 3 photos with my camera. I'm much more comfortable behind the camera...the dork that I am, I decided that the "secretary look" was appropriate with Brett. After all, I did introduce myself as the church secretary...
Then I got negative feedback from the audience; Aw, Gayle, just do a nice smile! I brought my hand down and around Brett, I felt something very cold. Behind us was a counter, and Brett put his ice-cream on it (we served ice-cream after the concert). I had laid the back of my hand right in his ice-cream bowl. He told me not to worry about it; let the photographer keep shooting. The photo below is me putting my hand in his ice-cream. Ugh!
So, I straightened right up and got ready for a nice smile shot...this is the result. After the camera was put away, Brett was more worried about my messy hand than his ice-cream that he ate anyway!!I just had to do it! Everyone wearing glasses is on our team plus Pastor John.
I'm sorry the photos are such poor quality...I'm not great at indoor Photography!!



No comments:
Post a Comment