Monday, December 8, 2008

Life Crescendos

All three of my children would tell you that I cry at movies…if it’s really heartwarming or sad or both. And while I'd wipe my tears, they’d ask, “Mom, are you crying?” I’d lie every time and reply, “no!” Then we’d all laugh!! But, what my children don’t know is that during those times I witness the crescendos of life…relationships…love…seeing the mighty hand of God touching those I love so much…that makes me cry too. Photography is so much a part of who I am…the recordings of those life crescendos through the lens of my camera…yep, that definitely makes me cry tears...tears of joy!!! Take note of life crescendos no matter how small.





Our grandson, Maycin (far right), and his cousins with part of their Grandpa Gilbert's hat collection! You can click on the photo to enlarge it, if you like.

3 comments:

cherie said...

oh I know just how you feel. I love to capture those moments and you have captured some beautiful memories and connections with these photos.nicely done.

Gayle said...

Thanks, Cherie!

Ilene said...

I really enjoyed learning about your family. It was nice to see pictures of your Mom and Dad. I haven't seen them in a long time.
We'll stay in touch through our blogs. You're a pro.