Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mothers Day!

My Mothers Day was...FABULOUS!! My first call was from my mother-in-law, Zelma, at 7:30 a.m. this morning. She definitely likes to get an early start on her well wishes. Then my son, Corry, called and it was truly a blessing since we haven't talked for quite some time. As I was on the phone with him my oldest daughter, Ashlee, called Lacee and stayed on the cell phone until I got off with Corry. I talked with her for a good amount of time and also talked with my grandson, Maycin. I love that boy!! I then called my Mom and it was good to hear her voice. Then, my youngest daughter, gave me a day off and cleaned my house!! I know, I know. Can you believe it? I was...well, just speechless! Cliff made a fabulous rotisserie chicken on the barby for dinner (it was out of this world). And, my only request for the day, "please can't we take some Mother's Day Photos?" I do own a tripod, but that is just way too easy to get a good shot. Cliff took his turn first at stretching his arm out and "SNAP!" "Not too bad, Dad, but let me try!"

So now Lacee stretches her arm out and, "SNAP!"

"Okay, okay, okay, people! Let the photographer of the family show you how it's done. Pay close attention, because next time you want to take a good quality photo of yourself, you'll want to take note. Okay, lets do this puppy now, and do it right! SNAP!!"


THE END!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so great. :)
glad you had such a nice mothers day, gayle!

Gayle said...

:o) Thanks, Jes!

Judy said...

OMGoodness!! You make me LOL Gayle!! Sounds like a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm....think I like Lacee's the best. lol