As you know, I have committed myself to walk every morning, and when I do, I pray. Thus, prayer walks! I was telling my friend, Brenda, that I saw her parents yesterday morning on my prayer walk. They were holding hands, and she said that she wished she could have seen that. So, I told her I would take my camera with me this morning. I carried it on my entire walk and didn't see her parents, not once! I returned from my walk and as I opened the curtains and windows, there they were walking in front of our house! I grabbed my camera, ran out the door, and kind of ran down the street after them (I felt like the paparazzi!!), and was able to get a couple of shots. I hope that I will continue to be inspired to walk at their age...hand in hand with my husband! Too cute...great examples!!

No comments:
Post a Comment