After battling with what was a long start of a cold (I most assuredly caught from Cliff) this past week, turned it's ugly head into a miserable tickly cough, and continued head congestion. UGH!! I needed my morning decaf!!!!
And...I needed my comfy sick socks. My comfy sick socks always make me feel better.
Although I did enjoy my coffee and my comfy sick socks that comforted me enormously, I wasn't able to stay too comfortable for long. I had an engagement photo shoot with my friend, Cherie (it was her niece and future nephew), in almond and peach orchards. I really didn't want to miss this opportunity, and boy am I glad I toughed it out!!! Meet Amanda and Craig...
They had just clipped the peach orchard trees and hadn't picked up the trimmings before we got there. It was a beautiful carpet of pink!
No comments:
Post a Comment