Sunday, June 6, 2010

Time to Reconnect

It was time for Cliff and I to reconnect...a lot of activity in our family lately and a lot of work. So, Cliff asked me out on a date to McSwain Lake for a hamburger at the Marina. They're the best and what a treat for us! We found a nice spot under a tree in the shade...planted our chairs...ate and people watched. I loved how this little running, curly haired, watermelon eatin' kid represented "summer"!

A closer look!

As I was taking a photo of "like father, like son" little running, curly headed, watermelon eatin' kid ran by again!


It was refreshing to get away, and rest, and talk and people watch and eat some of the best hamburgers on earth with my best friend. Oh and I bet you thought this post was going to show more photos of the grand kids, huh?! Well, I can't disappoint!

Blessed!!

2 comments:

cherie said...

Oh that last photo is just so precious. Sounds like a nice relaxing little trip. Great photos ! Did that litle guy know you were taking photos and run into the shot on purpose ?

Gayle said...

Thanks, Cherie! I don't think he had a clue I was taking photos as most all the people were so far away from me. He just had a lot of energy! :-)