Friday, July 30, 2010

Dumpster Diving? You Bet!!!

Before my walk this morning, I asked Ashlee if she'd like to come since she was up so early. So she did. I told her I was just going on a short walk and the closer we got back home, I decided to continue and she agreed. As fortune has it, it was a good thing. It's garbage day today, and someone had this perfectly good wagon along side their garbage can. Our garbage man does not pick up the garbage outside of the cans as it's all automated now. They don't bother getting out of the cab. Funny thing, Ashlee has been looking for one of these on Craig's List and they don't lose their value and she was just going to buy a new one. But...not now!!! It just needed a little cleaning up.

As I see it, we just saved the garbage man stress over whether or not to get out of his cab (in which he wouldn't have) and we saved the previous owner the hassle of taking it to "garbage day" 2 months from now. AND, once Princess Peanut wakes, she is going to be one little happy Miss Muffit!

2 comments:

cherie said...

what a great find !!!!!

Gayle said...

We thought so, thanks! =o)