The NLCC 2nd Annual Film Festival was a success! There were 10 short films in all and they all were very entertaining! This is a snap from the movie The Ma & Pa Shuffle and Friends itself, that the Yokley family filmed and produced. Gives you a little peek into how out of our comfort zone we became. More than the movie, the family project was a great way to do something zany together. We all had a great time making this movie!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh this cracked me up all over again. That Pa is one cool guy! You guys did a fantastic job.
That is to funny!! How many kids did he scare? Sounds like the movie was a big success and lots of fun in the making too!! Great job!
I love this photo! If I didn't already know I would never believe this to be "Pa"! What a great shot to show how fun he really is!! You and your kids will treasure this for years!
Post a Comment