awe - love how the colors pop! great pics!
that maycin is such a cutie! looks like fun times.
awww... what a cutie! I love his curly hair!
We love more than his curly hair, obviously, but I must say, I'm always running my hands through it! He hasn't objected yet! But, of course, I'm Nana and Nana can pretty much get away with anything.
handsome boy and great shots..good color!
I liek the second shot the best. It really pulls you into what is goign on.
Great shots... how can you go wrong with a subject like that?!
these have great color..and he has darling hair.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
awe - love how the colors pop! great pics!
that maycin is such a cutie! looks like fun times.
awww... what a cutie! I love his curly hair!
We love more than his curly hair, obviously, but I must say, I'm always running my hands through it! He hasn't objected yet! But, of course, I'm Nana and Nana can pretty much get away with anything.
handsome boy and great shots..good color!
I liek the second shot the best. It really pulls you into what is goign on.
Great shots... how can you go wrong with a subject like that?!
these have great color..and he has darling hair.
Post a Comment