Okay, caught Lacee on a good day and she didn't let me beg too long before she agreed to a mini shoot. She was on her way out to get a Starbucks...I guess that would make you agreeable. Anyway, love this kid (Yes, Corry and Ashlee, I love you equally!!!)! She is witty, smart, very much her own person and truly beats to a different drum (and proud of it, I might add).
Below, she is helping me out with a somewhat new way to take portraits with a little interest. I have a lot to learn about this, but love the effect.
3 comments:
love that first shot , you need to frame that one.the second shit is so fun.great job.
Okay, everyone! My good friend, Cherie, did not intend to curse...yes, it's a typo...one that still has me laughing till my sides ache. Instead of sh_t, it should have been "shot". There is no way for us to edit the comment...For a short period of time I hid the comment, but then you wouldn't be able to comment yourself. Okay, comments or not, have a good laugh!
i almost choked on my grape when i first read that! thanks for clearing it up, gayle. :)
lacee is so spunky and cute!
Post a Comment