Yesterday our church (along with two others) had a "Spring Fling" outreach for our neighbors and community, offering simulated driving with the CHP, A local ambulance company with tours, bounce house for the kids, live music, car show and a FREE BBQ chicken meal (that was very yummy, I might add). Who would have thunk it?! We had 103 degree weather last Saturday and yesterday we had sprinkles (not sure the temp, but cool enough for a sweatshirt). the turn out was good and we are hoping a bit of Jesus was spread around! Oh yes, the leaves on the ground are from our 2 day gale wind storm Wednesday and Thursday.(To see more photos, please send me a request and I will invite you to my online album)
2 comments:
nice shot ! been waiting to see these photos . sounds like a great time.
I wanna see more......
Post a Comment