Margo has a new nickname...Margo Fargo (but she will always be Princess Peanut to me). Margo is hanging with me on Mondays now while Ashlee becomes a professional embroiderer seamstress. So, I'm taking advantage of influencing Margo in every way, and versing her in all of the Nana world I can, such as, "Nana is an outdoor girl". Guess what?

So is Margo Fargo! Can you see that smile?

Margo is taking this very seriously. We were just talking about the beautiful fern and the redwood overhead...what beautiful creations of God. I think she agreed and...

...she pondered while she admired His work overhead...the redwood! And then...

...she did what babies do.

Nothing like fresh air to go with that thumb...
"Does anyone else feel sleepy?"
Going, going...

...gone!
Margo, we'll catch up later...yawn!
4 comments:
what a cutie!!!!!!!! these are just precious
Oh Gayle, how sweet. I want to jump in this computer and just kiss those cheeks! AWWWWWW!
Look at those cheeks! How do you resist nibbling them?!
I never resist! Poor thing! :-)
Post a Comment