Tuesday, February 24, 2009

From Sweet 16 to...

Well, five years ago, Cliff, Ashlee and I did a bedroom makeover for Lacee's 16th birthday while she was away to Disneyland with friends. She came back to a polkadot bedroom (in which at the time, she loved). But, now Lacee is 21 and it's time for a change...

The walls had to be primed with all those polkadots!

Lacee did the rolling and I did a lot of the trim painting

Cliff and I went to church (we attend services at night), and Lacee was determined to get it finished before the night was over. They say that paint always dries darker, right?? Then we learned that yellow is a "tricky" color to get just right. (Don't you just love that hair in a metallic net band?)

A little too sunny for Lacee and so now she is rethinking...and you've heard the saying that it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind...we will keep you guessing what color she decides to change this sunny yellow to. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

cherie said...

someone has been busy.....look at what I just saw today http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1460061
looks so cool but I would not evr have the patience to do that

Gayle said...

That is way cool and takes a lot of patience and work! Thanks for sharing!