Monday, February 23, 2009
My Cameras
This Fugi FinePix S9100 digital (9 mega pixels) is what I have used for the last 2 years. It mimics a DSLR, but is not an SLR. The photo quality is not as good as what you might get with a DSLR, but it still takes great photos. I also use Photoshop Elements 6.0 for editing. It's not a very user friendly program, but once you begin to understand how to use it, there's countless ways to edit photos.
Recently, I bought this cute little Nikon CoolPix S550 digital (10 mega pixels) for just everyday photos/snapshots. It does well, but I really love taking portraiture with my Fugi. Both the Fugi and Nikon have video mode and again, I like my Fugi best for video because the zoom is better and focuses better when zooming in video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you Gayle. I'm in the market for a good camera, and I trying to get a lot of imput from bloggers. There are a lot of wonderful photographers out there, including you.
Thanks, Ilene, about my photography. It's my passion and I'm learning alot. If you want a better quality photo, the digital SLRs are best...Canon and Nikon, but the Fuji isn't as pricy and that is why I went that route two years ago.
Post a Comment