Monday, July 9, 2007
Our journey began and it seemed it wasn’t long before we were traveling the dreaded, desolate desert. While traveling from Reno to Winnemucca, one tries to make the best of the time, and I like to look at the cars, license plates, etc. We came upon a white Cadillac and I noticed there was a bird…a very large bird in the back looking gout of the window. I took a second glance and it was a living crow not caged. As we began to pass the vehicle, the crow turned his head to follow our car. We were amused. Then we passed the people in the front seat and they were a weathered, older Native Indian couple. We live in suburban California and it was an interesting encounter. Some say the Indians believe that the wild life are their ancestors. Because we do not have the same belief, it tickled us to think that that could be grandpa?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow that is interesting Gayle, I didn't know that about the American natives and their ancestors! So you I wonder what grandpa crow thought about you and yours as you drove by, lol...
Post a Comment