Monday, March 3, 2008

Newborns...New Adventure

Don't you love babies? Well, maybe you don't, but I do, and this little baby girl was a perfect princess until the very end of the shoot, and well, I rather like the cry baby! I have a confession to make though...I love babies, but I'm not sure I love shooting them! It requires inside photography (natural light, no flash), and I have pretty much been an outdoor gal. It wasn't what I expected...I was expecting it to be hard, but it was down right difficult to get a decent shot. So, a part of me wants to give up, and never do a baby shoot again (Cherie tells me she will talk me back into it). The other part doesn't want to be a quitter (honestly, though, the giving up part is a much stronger feeling currently). I guess time will tell...after all I have a granddaughter to be born in June...who am I kidding, anyway? That poor baby's first words will be "RUN, paparazzi!"

No comments: