Well, it had been another week of hard work and other things filling our lives...kind of like when passing your spouse you ask, "who are you, anyway?" Cliff and I needed some reconnecting and so we went for a short drive to McSwain Lake...what a treat! This time of year the grass is still green and the wildflowers plenty.
The purple lupin looked so lovely with what looked like white fiddleneck (usually yellow in color). It was beautiful.
Honey, please kneel down on this rock so I can take a picture of you...This rock? There might be rattle snakes!!!
Yes, this rock and quit being a whiny baby!!! Oh, are those snake holes???
Never mind the snake holes, just do it...for me...please??? I promise I will make you look like a painting (even if you left the house with holes in your jeans and whiskers on your face)!
How many more are you going to take? I thought you were a pro at this? May I get up now? Ugh!!!
1 comment:
I can just hear Cliff making those comments.......love it!
Post a Comment